Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pegaso Models - Chif Viking


This guy is a little big for my taste.....but at last I really enjoyed to paint...him... the sculpture is really lovely.


The kit comes out with several stuff, a mask to protect the face, a couple of wings...to stick on the helmet. I decided to don't but them on it, probably He's less slender but much more massive!


I particularly enjoyed to paint the shield...actually I don't really like the black lines that usually I see on several shields...I find that they can not be too real so in this case I used a technique that reminds me "the impressionism", after done a base with the two colors, I hit the surface with a blunt brush for all pallet of colors...from the deep shadows to the highlights, the colors are very diluited as in blending technique...


...Another front view

No comments:

Post a Comment