Thursday 19 March 2015

How to make a belt with a sense of gravity...


Hi mates!....I'd like to share a little experiment that I did...as I said in the title, how to make a belt that gives the sense of gravity...maybe someone could found it intresting..

see You!
Cheers

start to take an electric Sellotape...cut a piece of it and remove the sticky thing with white spirit, we don't need to stick our fingers with the tape and ruin our figure...



then, take a cutter and cut a piece that you need, better if it's a little shorter than you need.



In this case I need a belt for my sheath ..so I've positioned and sticked with a bit of glue the cutted tape as desired.





Now ..with a scissor cut the belt...as I said, bit shorter than you need, because you have to take an extremity and pull it toward the ring or toward the right position that you need...in my case a ring, this gives the sense of weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment